Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I'm Having a Customer Appreciation Event!

http://www.lorastudio.etsy.com

I desperately need to clear out some stock to make room for new stuff that I have created in my head...so with that said:

ALL RETURNING CUSTOMERS will receive 20% off their entire purchase from my shop, from now until Sept 30. This is a GREAT time to get some early Christmas shopping done or to spoil yourself with something new!

To receive this discount, simply choose "other" as payment method and enter the code SEPT20 in seller notes. Then wait for an adjusted invoice to come from me!

Haven't bought anything from my store, or want to share the wealth with a friend? No problem.

ALL NEW CUSTOMERS receive 10% off their entire first order during this week...and if they order again before Sept 30 they can use the 20% off code.

To receive the new customer discount, simply follow the instructions above and enter SEPT10 in the seller notes.

These are NOT advertised in my shop, so only those that use the code receive the discount.

Thanks for your business!

Lora

No comments: