Saturday, October 29, 2011

it's a great day to update my work wardrobe (cheaply)


on this lazy saturday i slept later
and lounged for hours catching up on my dvr
while my husband watched the end game of the world series upstairs
(he's actually in inning 3 at the moment.
whatever you do...
do NOT tell him what happens!)

(i already know)

in about an hour
natasha and mandy are coming for lunch
and then we will head super target
because i have very little clothing that i am currently loving for work
and there's 50% and 75% off racks at target

i can build something from that :-)

after that, natasha and i are going to the 1.50 theater
(conveniently about 2 miles from my house)
and we'll watch crazy stupid love

and then we'll come back to the house
where we will cook dinner for the guys my husband will be playing poker with

just a normal saturday, really
but at the end of the day
when everyone else leaves
anthony doesn't have to 
:D

it's been 3 weeks...
and i'm LOVING it.

have a wonderful weekend everyone!


Photobucket

2 comments:

HappyascanB said...

Ahhhh, I remember that feeling! Love it!!!

Bethany said...

I'm glad you're enjoying married life! ;) I was thinking earlier about our adventures in Boston, but being glad that I wasn't there because they have snow! Yipes.

Have a great Sunday!