Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thursday's Ten: Thankfulness

As promised, we're doing this early so that everyone can do their Thanksgiving thing on Thursday!



Today's topic is simple. List ten things that you're thankful for.

If you're like me and trying to narrow it down...I'm going to skip all the normal "big stuff" like my health, my amazing boyfriend, God's grace, chosen family, music, and all that...and focus on some of the little things that I don't normally focus on. So, here's my list of little things I'm thankful for.

1. sweet tea, especially when I'm sick and nothing else in the world tastes good.
2. scarves
3. cuddling
4. tank tops and yoga pants
5. date nights
6. pretty food and beverages
7. the occasional bubble bath
8. beads and beading
9. calendars because I get to organize
10. pictures

There's so much to be thankful for--and so many "big things" on that list. But if I'm to be faithful in small things I should be thankful for those small things too, right?

Happy Thanksgiving all!
(grab the button and sign MckLinky to join up!)





Photobucket

No comments: