Sunday, January 2, 2011

sunday's song: how He loves

i can't even begin to tell you the power this song has for me
perhaps because i first heard it at a point in my life when i was REALLY beginning to realize God's love
perhaps because nearly every time i hear it it's like that thought renews in my mind
perhaps because i always look around the room at others worshiping and see on their faces that they get it too

it's such a simple lyric
but what a powerful thought
do you know how much He loves you??


i love this version of the song.  particularly when kim walker (the soloist) tells everyone that you'd better just brace yourself...because it's SO true.  if you haven't encountered His love?  brace yourself.  it's coming.  :-)



much love,
(His and mine)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this song, too! I cry every time!!