has anyone else felt that air of excitement yet?
it's a different feeling than i've ever felt at a simple flip of the calendar
it's...more anticipation. more amazement. more delight.
i can't explain it...but in talking to some of my friends i know i'm not alone in this.
i've decided on my word of the year.
it's not a material thing at ALL.
more of a spiritual, relational, and well-being thing.
and here's what i want more of in 2011
1. God, Jesus, Holy Spirit. MORE -- way, way MORE.
2. healthy habits. more water, more veggies, more fruit, more sleep, more exercise
3. more provision, more opportunities to make money while still allowing me to continue investing in people that i love
4. more opportunities to give, more money to tithe, more ways to help
5. more time with anthony, more time spent in purposeful love and connection
6. more trips to see family (his and mine), more time spent with loved ones here
7. more girlfriend time. more cell group, more chick flicks, more glasses of wine, more mojitos, more road trips
8. more communication with those i love via face to face, phone, email, facebook, text...whatever way keeps me in touch!
9. more writing, more reading, more reflecting
10. more opportunities to practice and use the gifts that God has blessed me with.
what do you want more of this year? join me in believing that there is MORE to be had in 2011. as one of my friends said the other night: "2011...open heaven". meaning it's right there ready to drop down. come ON!