Tuesday, June 7, 2011

hey, it's ok (tuesday)

hey, it's ok

...to love the fact that the 3 year old asked for music this morning, and upon pushing play on the iPod, billy joel's "piano man" is what we all jammed to (he on his toy guitar, his baby sister and i dancing)
yeah, gonna love this job :-)
...to be thankful for children that both desire to play with me, yet can entertain themselves for a few moments too.
...to realize that since this new job is on the brain this entire post may possibly be about children
...to love that this family owns both a keurig and an eliptical and i have been told to use both :-)
...to be wracking my brain at the moment to try and think of something non-new job related to post about...
...to stay in pajamas for as long as possible on a day off
...to be excited about apartment hunting this weekend
...but not necessarily looking forward to moving a ton of stuff AGAIN (and from his place, his storage, my place and my storage. yikes!)
...to live each day in joyful expectation of what God's up to in my life :-)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: