Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Dear Starbucks,

I realize that today may have been punishment for leaving my reusable cup at home, but just in case it wasn't, let me just ask that next time I order an iced coffee I am given a lid and straw that are meant to be together. The ones you handed me today seemed to be mortal enemies. I should not have to sit in your parking lot for 3 minutes attempting to jam the straw in while approximately 1/8 of the coffee leaks out of the lid. After that fails and I sit at the stoplight trying yet again, I am hardly pleased when a hole somehow gets poked in the straw. Finally, after successfully getting the straw in the dang hole I don't necessarily love the fact that the straw doesn't exactly work because
a. it's all bent from the aforementioned attempts to place it where it belongs
b. the bottom of said straw is contorted into a diameter a fraction of the size it should be
and
c. there are teeny tiny holes in the straw from the lid protesting it's entry into the cup.

I've learned my lesson.

I shall always bring my reusable iced coffee cup.

Your loyal customer anyway,
Lora

Photobucket

1 comment:

Brooke said...

i love iced coffees, but i've figure out a way to make my own (less calories too) :) hope you enjoyed yours once you finished fighting with it!