Sunday, March 25, 2012

it's a great day to put up my saturday post a day late!



so, we celebrated my birthday and anthony's awesome new job at the pub friday night with friends & family
slept in on saturday morning, then went to see one of the youth group kids in a play
and then anthony told me that he wanted to take me shopping for my birthday
he knew what he wanted to buy me, but knew that i would want input.

he wanted to buy me a north face jacket (which i've wanted for YEARS but haven't justified the money spent)
so we went to a couple of stores, and ended up finding a triclimate jacket on *clearance* for a hundred dollars off normal price...and a light hoodie on clearance as well.
i ended up walking out of the store with two jackets -- and a pair of reef flip flops that ALSO happened to be on clearance, all for well under the amount he had budgeted and set aside for the original jacket.  
i'm spoiled, blessed and happy :-)  


today is church, lawn mowing, and once upon a time/gcb with natasha.
i'm kind of not wanting this weekend to end!


happy sunday, all!

Photobucket

No comments: