Ten things about 2010
1. Nashville is dropping a GUITAR instead of a silly 'ol ball. Because we're cool like that.
2. I WILL have a full-time job in 2010. I WILL.
3. I will lose at bare minimum 30 pounds this year. I'm hoping the majority will happen before May since I have a bridesmaids dress to fit into!
4. Since I have perfected a bloody mary recipe...my next step is making a fabulous mojito.
5. The only big purchase I plan to make in the next few months is a Wii and WiiFit. I probably will wait and buy it with birthday $$ though...
6. My friend opens his pub this year, right around the corner from my house. I'm SO excited and thrilled for him. And he'll be headlining nightly :)
7. I really want to do the 3sixty5 photo thing. It should be SUPER easy since my iPhone takes great shots as well. So...we shall see.
8. I will carve out time for ME--as much as I carve out for loved ones.
9. Emi will get to go out to the patio more often this year because *I* will go out to the patio more often this year.
10. I will love and laugh and little more easily.
No MckLinky tonight--just grab the button and let me know you're participating so I can visit you too!