Thursday, February 19, 2009

I got an Award...and I'm passing it on!


I was so pleasantly surprised to visit Leslie's blog tonight to find my name on her list of awards given out!
Leslie is a new friend of mine, as I just discovered her blog within the last few weeks. She's fast becoming a favorite blogger of mine though, with her refreshing perspective, honesty and charm. Her writing makes me think and strengthens my faith. I'm truly honored that she would choose me for this award!

Here are the rules: “These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”

So here are my 8:

1. Nicole at What a Trip!
2. Caitlin at Gidget Charm-Your-Pants-Off
3. Amber at Kiss My Cheek
4. Bethany at Striving to Be Bold
5. Shanda at A Teachable Heart
6. The Blonde Duck at A Duck in Her Pond
7. Mrs. Naz at Becoming Me
8. Judy at In His Grip

4 comments:

Angela Nazworth said...

Lora,

Thank you so very much for this lovely award. It means so much to me that you thought of me as someone to pass it on it. And thank you also for your sweet comment today.

The Blonde Duck said...

Awww! Thanks for the award! That was so nice of you to pass it on!

Bethany said...

L, thanks so much!!! I haven't forgotten about this, believe it or not. This week has just been absolutely crazy and I haven't had time to blog. Soon!!!

Bethany said...

I finally passed on the award-- thanks so much again. Don't know why it took me so long, not like I'm busy or anything these days ;)