Ten Books You Probably Should Read...or at least that I recommend you read!
1. The Shack (William P Young)
i know. it's becoming cliche. but there's a reason for that. I thought I had a pretty open view of God...and after a few pages into this book I realized how much room for growth I had in that area. Amazing piece of work.
2. Girl Meets God (Lauren Winner)
amazing story of one woman's faith journey...that turns out to reflect many of our stories
3. The Memory Keeper's Daughter (Kim Edwards)
4. The Secret Life of Bees (Sue Monk Kidd)
5. Real Sex (Lauren Winner)
yes, I'm single. it isn't REALLY about sex. well, it is. just not in that way.
6. The Five Love Languages (Gary Chapman)
I learned a LOT about myself from this book
7. The Kite Runner (Khaled Hosseini)
8. The Book of Uncommon Prayer (edited by Constance Pollock and Daniel Pollock)
this is an amazing collection of writings from well-known authors throughout the ages that all reflect on their picture of God. I love it.
9. Blue Like Jazz (Donald Miller)
amazing, honest and direct look at faith
10. Grace For the Moment (Max Lucado)