Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thursday's Ten -- Ways You've Visited

According to Google Analytics, these are 10 of the keyword searches that have (somehow) led people to visit my blog.

1. (the most requested search) chicken stroganoff
(thankfully I can help you with that one: here)

2. where to buy school pizza sticks
(sorry, can't help you there. I can tell you how to make your own.)

3. take me to facebook
(I believe you go to www.facebook.com...at least that's what I do)

4. starbucks double insulated plastic cup
(I wrote about that particular love affair here)

5. if i could crwal up into your arms i would plac emy hand over your mouth
(I have NO idea)

6. iced coffee at home to taste like a white angel
(uh...I DID post an iced latte recipe. Maybe?)

7. cheesecake chimichanga recipe
(ew. I don't want to know what they were looking for. But my cheesesteak chimichanga is amazing!)

8. i love the way i am quotes
(I'm not sure about this one...)

9. celtic woman lyrics "lost the friends that needed losing"
(Caledonia. One of my favorites!)

10. ex boyfriend friend requested me on facebook
(sorry. Can't help you there)

Photobucket

3 comments:

Bethany said...

I love reading these. Some of the ones for my site are so random, too!

Mama of Litlles said...

I found your blog through SITS and just had to follow! I really enoyed some of your posts! I will soon have a spot where you can advertise for FREE on my page so if your interested keep checking back... or become a follower so that you will know when I make that feature available!

Have a blessed day!

Faith

MaRiN said...

seriously, how random! i don't think i have ever googled any of these.
i'm glad you tried and liked the lemon cookies, i just love how easy they are to make!