Monday, February 8, 2010

You Can't Make This Stuff Up: Volume 8

A friend of mine (who co-writes this fairly awesome blog) said it best when she termed it "the Department of Weird Things Spilled on our Interstate"

cucumbers.
all over I-40
just about 30 minutes outside of Nashville, and about 15 minutes from my house


News story here...but there's not much there.

Other random things spilled on TN highways recently:
chicken nuggets
fuel (not odd, but it seems to happen a lot--most recently in January)
adhesive

and there's more, but honestly I'm a bit too lazy to search the articles.
:0)


Photobucket

3 comments:

Mattie said...

i hear there was another fuel spill today, also near us. LOL. This is why I take Briley to work!

Bethany said...

Wow, so crazy! That would be scary though to be driving down the highway and suddenly have stuff spilling out everywhere!!!

Megan said...

Haha!! That's a first {as far as I've heard}!! Crazy!