Thursday, February 3, 2011

thursday's ten: be my valentine



if you're looking for valentine's cards this year, i've found some cute ones :)  clicking on the pictures should take you to the original source!


be still my heart -- penguin oreo valentines!

(no link for this one, you can find them at your local store.  airheads valentines)


lots of craft ideas on this blog

this is a contest winner from a couple of years ago -- but inspiration perhaps for you creative types!

adorable die-cut from papyrus

this makes me want to decorate the bathroom for valentines :)

all kinds of adorable vintage valentines on this link!

ahh, so cute!

this blog has a ton of freebies
step by step instructions for this adorable card

*next week's theme will be love.  quotes, photos, etc...bring on the love :)


Photobucket

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

They're all so cute! I did store bought again this year. Simply because we are supposed to be going to Indiana the weekend after Valentines Day and I didn't want to have anymore on my plate that week than I can handle!

HappyascanB said...

They're all precious! love the oreos!!