Friday, May 8, 2009

GIRL'S NIGHT!

T-3 hours, and I will be sitting at my favorite Latin infusion bar, sipping a mojito and having an appetizer of chips and 3 different kinds of cheese...and probably splitting some other yummy food with my girlfriends. And while going to Lime (the restaurant) excites me greatly, so does the idea of a Girl's Night...this time a Girl's Night OUT. I need my girl time...and tonight I'll have it.

So to be really girly, I'm getting ready to hop in the shower, after which I will actually fix my hair for the first time in forever (it's been so rainy here lately that I've been letting it do it's own curly thang, and I'm a little weary of that!), put on a shirt that I feel like I look cute in, and do some fun makeup. Then it's off to the nail salon to get new acrylics put on (it's overdue) and to get my eyebrows waxed. Yep. I enjoy being a girl on days like this!

So what about you? What do you do with your girlfriends on a Girl's Night In/Out? (or with your guy friends during your manly man man time?)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We go out to bars or clubs also! I love girls nights!

Shawn said...

I don't really have girls night out----no friends really---except my hubby. But when we go out, we go to dinner and then a movie.

Thats my favorite night out!