Saturday, May 16, 2009

Weekends, Weddings, and Wine

First, the wordle for the week...
(go here to link up)

Second, Six Word Saturday
(go here to link up)

Exhausting day, but so much fun!

So today I went to rehearsal for services tomorrow (praise team week) and for the first time in recent history I wore a cute little dress to rehearsal on a Saturday morning! After we were finished I ran to a store and came home and made these out of what I bought at that store:


Then I put on makeup, did my hair and waited for my beau to come pick me up...


And we went to a wedding in the most beautiful church in Murfreesboro. The music was amazing (classical choral music) and everything was simple, classy and gorgeous. I actually tucked a few ideas away for the future, which is saying something...I'm pretty picky about the whole wedding thing. And they had WINE at the reception, which is always a very good thing! Anthony had the merlot while I stuck which chardonnay.

We even ran into a good friend of mine, Suz'
After we got back from the wedding I met my friend Erin who's in town this weekend for dinner and then we hung out for awhile. She'll be at the Pub tomorrow night, so I'm thinking I'll perhaps stop by. Excuses for going not really needed, but that will be a bonus :0)

Hope ya'll have had a wonderful day!
(that's as southern as I get. I promise.)


Photobucket

4 comments:

Call Me Cate said...

Sounds like a fantastic day! But yes, that's a lot to fit in.

Thanks for playing!

Megan said...

Sounds like a fun day!! =)

LadyStyx said...

I love how the Wordle color coordinates with the necklace and your dress. AWESOME!

Bethany said...

Your wordle is cute! Sounds like you had a fantastic weekend, my friend! :) Good to know you were taking wedding notes- that's always fun!