and since we've
Let it snow, Let it Snow, LET IT SNOW!!
I'm hoping for some white stuff here in mid-TN, but I'm not holding my breath. We're not exactly known for getting it when it's predicted!
However, schools have closed. I'm writing this on Wednesday evening so that I can schedule it to pop up first thing on Thursday and schools.are.closed. Not a trace of snow in the air.
Meanwhile, I'm cold.
Bone-chilled, aching, miserable COLD.
Honestly, if it snows I'll instantly warm up. There's something magical about it.
But just in case it doesn't (because that's pretty likely around here)
here's some other ways to warm up!
1. Scarves, scarves, scarves, scarves, scarves
2. Cuddling with your honey :)
3. a fun hat
4. building a small fire out of bamboo skewers normally used for kabobs...
5. bundling up with enough layers that you'll walk like a penguin
6. letting your leg hair grow so that there's another layer between you and the cold air
(I would NEVER. It's just a suggestion!)
7. using a hair drying for warming yourself up. Honestly, Driving Ms N did that.
8. having a bulldog breathe on you (Moxie's staying the weekend, just in case you were wondering)
(but who wants to do that in the COLD?!)
10. heating pads. they're not just for pain anymore.
What about you? What do you do when the weather outside isn't to your liking?
MckLinky is up, grab the button and post your top ten!
(It doesn't have to be about this subject)
Oh, and next week we'll do a "most wanted" list. 10 material things you are saving up for or just wanting...
(this just in: the bread aisle at Kroger today via twitpics. if the milk and eggs look like this we'll have plenty of french toast to go around the city!)