Friday, January 22, 2010

You Can't Make This Suff Up: Volume 6



Ever wished for a little extra warmth in your hotel bed when traveling?
You know, like a giant hot water bottle?

Go to London and it's just a quick dial down to the front desk. A human bed warmer, dressed head-to-toe in a fleece sleeper suit

(pardon me just a moment. can I just have the fleece sleeper suit? kthanks)

will come up to your room, turn down the sheets, and lay in the bed for about 5 minutes before you actually get into the bed.



So in England, having a stranger in your bed might actually be a good thing?

There's scientific evidence to back it up, blah, blah...

And while I admit it would be tempting to get in a nice toasty bed

And I suppose it's the same principal as sitting in a nicely warmed chair that someone has just vacated

I just can't get past some random person seeing me *right before I go to bed*

That's not exactly my glory time, ya know?

Full article, so that you know I truly didn't make this one up. And another.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Brooke said...

but then what if a strand of her hair falls out. ewww!!

*Katy* said...

WOW! I don't think I could do that either!

Anonymous said...

Um, no thank you.
(But if they want to give me the fleecey suit, I could snuggle into that and make the bed warm without the creepy "bed warmer" ever having to leave the bell stand.
Visiting from SITS. Great blog, keep up the good work!

London Girl said...

Haha! I love London!
<3

Brittany said...

I know, I am a bit OCD and a germaphobe... but, yuck!

How 'bout a heater blanket?!