so here are this month's goals
- drink at least 3 glasses of water per day (i know that's pathetic, but my water intake of the moment is pretty pathetic too...)
- try at least 4 new recipes
- carve out at least 30 minutes of time per day for me. this cannot include wedding planning or doing laundry... ;)
* exercise at least 4 times each week...and stop using that "busy" excuse!
(i managed this at least 3 out of the 4 weeks, so that's not bad :D)
* eat at least 1 fruit and 1 veggie each day
(well, that was a small goal, but i'm not convinced the fruits always happened. i'm just not a fruit girl. however, i'm pretty sure i got in at least 3-4 servings of vegetables every day.)
* sleep. 6 - 7 hours at LEAST per night. this means when i have to get up at 5:15
(this didn't always happen, but steps toward the right direction. i think i got between 5.5 and 7 hours most nights, which is MUCH better that what i was doing before. so this is an ongoing goal for sure)
what are your month's goals?