So, I've been thinking a lot lately about goals. Some of them silly, some of them strange, some of them deep and real. I am planning to do a big "30 before I'm 30" year starting next March, so I guess this post is kind a precursor to that.
What's on your bucket list? The things you want to do before you leave this world? That's what Thursday's Ten is about this week.
(clearly there are more than 10 things that most of us want to do before we die...just pick out 10 to share!)
1. Get married and have children
2. Visit Ireland
3. Volunteer at an eating disorder recovery center
4. Drive the coast of the western US in a convertible...from Washington to SoCal.
5. Become licensed to teach yoga
6. Take a cruise
7. Enroll in a ballroom dancing class
8. Run a marathon
9. Learn to swim
10. Attend an Inauguration
Please sign up on the linky or grab the button and let me know you're participating...see you on your blog!