A lot of stuff has transpired over the last few days and hours...and so this post will be a bit about catching up on all of that...
Ten Things I Need to Tell You
1. I have a (temporary but well-paying, flexible, and somewhat steady for a few weeks at least) JOB. Totally fell into my lap on Monday, via my sweet friend and next-door neighbor, Mattie. I'll tell you all about it sometime very soon...like tonight or tomorrow I hope.
2. Bulldogs snore.
(I'm babysitting my friend's English bulldog this week and she's snoring away in her bed as I write this. Cracks.Me.Up.)
3. My man started a blog that's not about gaming! On wordpress. And then realized he wants to move to blogger. I'll post the link when he gets the blogger one up and running :)
4. I'm seriously considering making the Thursday's Ten a weekly linked "thing". (whatever you call those things). It wouldn't have to be the same theme that I use for my ten things, but I love it when you all put your own "ten" lists in my comments, so I thought this may be fun. What do you think?
If you would be interested, would you say so when you comment OR just email me? firstname.lastname@example.org
5. I love pajamas
6. I just found out that a couple of checks I've been waiting for (that are slightly way behind schedule to be paid) will be sent to me very, very soon. Thank goodness! I'm sure the mortgage company will appreciate that!
7. I am saving money to switch from PC to Mac. How many of you have done that?
8. Coupon shopping, while a wonderful idea, can be a bit deceptive. I'm really trying hard to only buy things I would normally OR that would be a special treat. That's working much better than the first week I tried it. I walked in completely convinced that the 3 items I had a coupon for would give me a sense of accomplishment at the end...and at the end I had spent about triple the amount I would have had I not had the coupons in the first place.
9. Kroger has reusable grocery bags...Titans style. Lovin it.
10. Biscotti is a much more healthy dessert alternative than I realized. The Noni variety that I bought last night has just a bit over 100 calories and 4 grams of fat in one. MUCH better than my oreos, although I won't be giving them up anytime soon!
Whew! That's it for now...more later!