Wednesday, September 30, 2009

You Can't Make This Stuff Up: Volume 3

You knew it was coming eventually!

I was sitting in the doctor's office today, waiting on DMN (Driving Miss N) to get out of her appointment. Huge cardio doctor's office, comfortable waiting area with sofas and loveseats scattered around the room. I was polite and took an armchair (a very comfy one) in a secluded spot so as to let the actual sick people and their family/friends have the more spacious seating.

One seating area was taken by a family. Another was completely empty. I was in the mid-section.

Elderly couple--at LEAST 75 comes in. Sit beside me. Go figure.

They're having a rather loud conversation that I try really hard not to eavesdrop on.

Until this gem:

"Well, if the doctor gives you a clean bill of health today, we'll have to try something sinful tonight!"

I *think* they were talking about food...

Photobucket

6 comments:

Ashley @ {Let Go, Laughing} said...

oh my gosh that is freaking hilarious.. if it wasn't food, i do not want to know about it! haha

Caitlin said...

That's hilarious!! How did you manage to keep a straight face? (Or did you...?)

HappyascanB said...

This is too funny!!!!

Anonymous said...

Dear God please let them be talking about staying up PAST eight o'clock and NOTHING else! Lalalalala! hands in ears...

My best, Lynn

Bethany said...

Oh my gosh, I love it! I think it's the little kids and older people who seem to say everything funny ;)

Unknown said...

I would have LOL'd right there!!! :)