So I swear I didn't mean for the whole week to be Halloween themed...but such as it is, I already had this post mostly written and want to still use it!
Today's Thursday's Ten is all about Halloween. You can write about your 10 favorite holiday candies...your ten favorite Halloween movies...your ten favorite costumes. In my case, I'm writing about 10 things I've been for Halloween. However, celebrating Halloween was not allowed growing up, so I fall short of 10...so the last 1 is just a clever one for my future!
1. an old lady (this is the only costume I wore as a child. My parents never celebrated Halloween because of it's "evils" but they did allow me to wear a costume in kindergaren when everyone else dressed up. Basically I got to wear one of my mom's old dresses and heels...)
2. an 80s girl
3. a cat
4. a cat out of the bag (I wore the costume and my roommate carried a paper bag. hey, we were college poor, ok?)
5. the lady who passes out the candy (yeah...still right out of college and not going anywhere to celebrate and dress up so...)
6. farmer/country girl (how cliche! Everyone does this one)
7. incompetent fast food worker (really this means that I served hot dogs and hamburgers to our students in my street clothes, but I sucked at it. So when they asked me what my costume was that's what I told them)
8. a magic 8 ball...oh, that was a fun one. Unfortunately I'm a perfectionist so I had to make the die with exactly the right amount of sides. Which is 20, just so you know.)
9. a nerd
10. a bun in the oven--I LOVE that idea for when I'm pregnant!
Ok, so you know the drill! Link up and grab the button...tell us more about your Halloween memories, traditions, etc.