Oh, how I love fall.
Yeah, it's nice outside, and sure it's beautiful with all the colors. And curling up on the couch with a blanket and a nice cup of hot tea and a great book...or the remote...
Which brings me to my next statement:
Fall TV is back!
I am admittedly a bit of a TV junkie. In my defense, I have over 18 years worth of catching up to do. My parents deemed the TV evil, so there was never a television at all in my house. I didn't grow up watching Full House, and the 80s teen angst movies were introduced to me in college.
(ironically enough, my parents bought a TV about the time I graduated from college. And watch it regularly. What gives?)
You may not be like me. You may not watch 10 shows at ALL, and you certainly may not have to narrow down your list to just ten. However, these are ten shows that I'm excited to have back!
Top Ten TV Junkie Loves
1. Grey's Anatomy (ah, McDreamy, McSteamy, McRomance, McDrama)
2. Desperate Housewives (my guilty pleasure)
3. Law & Order (all of them but especially SVU)
4. The Good Wife (it's a new one that I'm trying out)
5. The Mentalist (mmmmm)
6. Private Practice (I totally got sucked in)
7. CSI (again, all of them)
8. Criminal Minds (my alter ego would be in the FBI. Actually THIS ego would be in the FBI if she could...)
9. Medium (it often creeps me out but I LOVE it)
10. Parks and Recreation (because I need a little lightness after all those crime shows!)
So what about you? Or am I the only junkie out there?
Please join me! link up or grab the button in my sidebar (and let me know so I can visit you) and write your top ten list! You can go with the theme I picked out for the week, or choose your own if this one doesn't apply/appeal to you! It can be about anything or nothing, what's going on in your life or 10 of your favorite things.