Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wednesday Weekend Recap

So much for getting this on at 9 pm central! It's 2 hours later, and I've been dealing with computer issues. Suffice it to say, this one is dying and I've got to get in to buy a Macbook (I'm making the change) asap!

Meghan, Laura,Izzy and I did the Oktoberfest in Nashville on Saturday early afternoon. The rain held off for just a few hours so we could enjoy being outside!

and eating


...and eating...


Sunday was a crazy busy day, ending with our trip to LP Fields to see the Titans and Colts first match-up of the season. Unfortunately, the Titans seemed to think that they could go home after the first quarter...


I told several friends that since I love both teams (after all, I grew up in Indiana and now I live here), I would have been happy with the outcome no matter who won. However, it would have been a much more fun game to watch had it been more of a game! Ah well.

On the way to the stadium with an hour til kickoff...tickets in hand...I didn't notice the sign in the background until I uploaded the pics...how ironic!
(if you can't read it, it says "dead end")

The courthouse was all lit up for Code Blue

A not-so-hot pic of the boyfriend and me
I was layered. Colts t-shirt, Titans long-sleeved tee, Colts sweatshirt, Titans hat. And a Code Blue t-shirt giveaway that we got when we walked into the stadium.

Crossing the river--more Code Blue lights!


Walking up the ramps to our seats: skyline


and big crowds below!
The Colts make their way onto the field

followed by the Titans
One of the many Colts touchdowns. I was going to get a Titans touchdown. But they never went for one. No, really. Not.A.Single.One

More football action

The final score
Most of the fans were gone...but we stuck it out to see everyone from the teams flood the field. A was ready to go by the beginning of the 4th quarter, but I wanted to stay to the end of my first football game, dangit!






Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for visiting me on my SITS Day!!

Krimmyk said...

Looks like someone has been having fun! Tell me how you like the mac, I am thinking about getting one, just not brave enough to make the switch, yet.