Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thursday's Ten: questions for my readers

today is all about interaction!  i'd love it if you message me or comment with your answers to any (and all!) of the following questions :0)





1.  how do you feel about blog rolls?  i just realized the other day that i haven't updated mine in probably 6 months or so, and there are blogs on it that don't even exist anymore!
2.  if you have a positive opinion about blog rolls, would you please message me (msmsctchr@gmail.com) or comment if you'd like to be added to mine?  because i totally need to update/purge/replace it!
3.  what are your favorite sorts of posts to read?  do you like day-to-day posts, recipes, memes, weekly regular features, or those crazy spiritual rants i go on? ;)
4.  what would you like to see more of?
5.  what would you like to see less of?
6.  i won't be taking my tunes off...but would you rather it not start autoplaying when you open the page?  i have moved it to the side so that it's a bit more accessible to turn off if you don't want the music...
but i'll do what majority desires :0)
7.  would you like to guest post here sometime?  if so, let's chat!
8.  what "tab" should i add at the top?  i'd love some ideas!
9.  is there any post of mine that you particularly remember for some reason?  tell me about it :)
10.  and finally...what animal do i remind you of?  or what Bible character...and why?




Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

about #3 I love the variety on your blog! It's always a treat to read and see what you are up to, what you are thinking, or what you are cooking! (I have even been known to laugh out loud in the library while reading some of your posts :) ).

Nicki said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog! I loved your response. I just recently removed the blog roll on my blog because it was just too difficult to keep up with. Plus I use Google Reader to keep up with my blog reading, and I started to feel like the blog roll was just taking up too much space on my blog.

Vanessa said...

Lora, I love reading your blogs. I don't think there is anything I would add or take off, as far as content is concerned. I could take or leave the blog rolls. Just don't have an opinion either way. And I love the auto play on your music. Makes it so that I don't have to search out your player. But I'm one of those people that isn't bothered by reading and listening to music at the same time. It's easy for me. I love your Thursday's Ten. Gives me something to look forward to. Of course, I seem to give in to a lot of weekly features posts. And for whatever reason, the only post of yours that is sticking out in my head is when you were stuck in traffic and played cards in the car! But as far as that goes, you have a lot of traveling that you've done! :D Hope this helps!

SONDRA PRICE said...

Blog Roll-I like mine because I can scroll down and see newly updated blogs and pick and choose what I want to read until I have time to go through my Google Reader.

Personally, I'm a fan of blogs with random things on them. A combination of life, recipes, weekly blog posts, etc. It inspires me to read about the loss of your home (although I wish you wouldn't have had to endure it) and how your faith has helped you cope with it. But you're real enough to write about the pain that is still there. I guess I associate that with my feelings associated with my cancer. Some will say it's different, but I think, really, both are earthly possessions. This body is no more mine, than that house was yours. It's all HIS.

I LOVE your music player. I had wrote about this awhile back because someone had 'reviewed' me and said they loved everything about my page except the music player, and they almost left because they couldn't figure out how to shut it off. I open your page sometimes just to listen to your music player. :)