Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thursday's Ten: this week



stuff i've done this week

1 - joined twitter.

2 - changed my twitter name 3 times in the 3 days i've been on. still agonizing over whether to be "lorasays", "lorasaystweet" or "nannymcb"
(get it? because of nanny mcphee...and my last name starts with b...and my former students called me nannymcb when i left. ok, if i have to explain it, it's probably not a great thing.)
{PLEASE tell me if you have an opinion...}
(also, please feel free to follow me. i'll figure out how to tell you how to do that one of these days)
3. got completely covered in spit-up from a 6 month old...needless to say we BOTH got a wardrobe change
4. celebrated both anthony's (late since he was sick last weekend) birthday and his awesome aunt's birthday with their family
5. made my precious finn cry as if he were heartbroken...because i removed cat hair from his mouth
6. joined a fitness challenge
7. went to the first class in an 8 week series on the prophetic -- WAY cool
8. actually received 2 pretty clear words for different people...and received two for myself that were spot on
9. had my first pumpkin spice latte of the season...ahhhhhh
10. registered for my free ticket to see bill clinton next week!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Found you on Twitter! You people and your pumpkin spice lattes...lol. I stick with my chai year round ;)