Saturday, March 28, 2009

It's My Party and I'll Blog if I Want To!

Just checking in to do a couple of things...

This week's weekend wordle:



And my 6 Word Saturday:

It's My Birthday...so party on!

Yep, it's the 28th and I am 28...My mom emailed me to let me know that she kept a calendar from 1981 and that all the days this year line up exactly like the days from that year. We-ird!

The birthday has already started well--Anthony took off 1/2 day today. We were going to go hiking but because of the rain we went shopping instead :0) Then we headed to our good friends' house to have dinner and play games and just hang out. We played some rock band and then taught them our favorite card game--Hand and Foot. Had a BLAST. And it'll just continue on for the weekend--going out with friends tomorrow night and then Sunday afternoon A and I are going to the zoo (to see the brand new white tiger cubs!). On Sunday evening, one of my best friends from high school (who I wrote about here) is coming to spend a few days, and I'm taking her to the PUB...yay!

And since we're about 3 hours past my bedtime now...I will end this party :0)

Photobucket

21 comments:

Bethany said...

Happy Birthday Lora!!!! Have a great time celebrating! :)

Shan G said...

Happy Birthday! Good Wordle. Come link up at my site when you get the chance. =)

Donnetta said...

Happy Birthday!!!

BTW - my word verification was lowbra. How does it KNOW my girls are lower than they used to be?!?!

Sassy Britches said...

Alll riiight! Have a fabulous brithday weekend!

Sassy Britches said...

Brithday, birthday, whatevs! Have fun!

Call Me Cate said...

Happy birthday! Hope it continues to be awesome.

Thanks for playing!

Melissa B. said...

Happy Birthday to you! Party On!!

Ashley @ {Let Go, Laughing} said...

Cool wordle! Happy Birthday!!

AmberW said...

Happppppy Birthday!
Hope you have a GREAT day!

LadyStyx said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day. Great Wordle. *laffin* Seems a few of you had the same color scheme in mind this time around. A total of 4 of you, in fact. I almost used those colors because of the word chocolate in mine...

Unknown said...

Happy birthday!!

joanofalltrades said...

Happy Birthday! That calendar thing is weird. I'll be 30 this year and I don't feel old. Have fun celebrating!

Lucy Mills said...

Oh! Happy Birthday!!! Hope your day was wonderful :)

Caitlin said...

Happy birthday!!!

Megan said...

Like your Wordle this week. =)

Happy Birthday! Hope you're having a great weekend!

Melissa B. said...

BTW, I'm celebrating One Year in the Blogosphere with a special 2-day Sx3 today and tomorrow. The winner gets a $50 Tar-Jay Gift Card. Please say you'll play!

Shanda said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! (Sorry I was a little late!) I hope you've had an amazing weekend!

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday, Lora!

Unknown said...

I left an award for you on my blog! :)

The Rambler said...

Hauoli La Hanau!!

Thanks so much for visiting on my SITS day :)

Heather said...

awwwwwwww! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! i hope you had a wonderful day!!!