Monday, March 16, 2009

Not Me Monday

I've seen this all over blog-world and have decided to finally participate myself!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Ok. So here goes.

I have NOT had a headache for about 2 weeks straight now, and that has NOT affected my emotions like crazy. Meaning I absolutely did NOT go emotionally spastic at least twice within a week's time with A...no, no, not me. Thank goodness he's a good man and takes it in stride.

I did NOT stay up way too late last night with the full knowledge that I didn't have to "work" today. I am NOT too old to do that, and did NOT feel the effects this morning...I most certainly did NOT fall asleep about 3 times after the first attempt to wake up.

Ah well.

Tomorrow is NOT St. Patrick's day, and that is NOT one of my favorite days of the week...and I am NOT hosting a get-together because I am NOT excited about St. Patrick's...at all.

This is NOT my 99th post, which means that the next post will NOT be my 100th post, where I will NOT answer all the questions you've sent me. You do NOT have about 5 hours to send more questions, because I definitely am NOT working on the questions already!


Photobucket

4 comments:

Mrs. Frogster said...

yikes -sorry about the headache! how exciting about your hundredth post! I just completed my 95th post so will be there soon. BTW, love your etsy shop!

Unknown said...

Just noticed your etsy shop! Gonna have to check it out. I think I might get addicted to this Etsy thing. . .

Unknown said...

Sorry about your headache!!! It's the yo-yo weather! That's what I blame it on. :)

jmt said...

Hi there, I'm stopping by from SITS roll call. :) I'm sorry about the headache...ladies at work have been talking migraines for like...two months. I don't get them, THANK goodness. I bet some chocolate would certainly cure it? Okay, maybe that's just me....Happy 100th post...umm, whenever you post it!