As for my drive in today...may I please refer you here?
In the (anti)spirit of today's weather, I'm going to tell you 10 things I love...about SPRING
1. 7 days after the official beginning of spring is my birthday (the 28th!)
2. trees are budding and blooming, and even though the Bradford pear trees aggravate my allergies, they're worth it
3. jonquils (daffodils according to some of you)
4. warmer weather is on the way!
5. for just a few weeks, no heat OR air needs to be on in the house. yay for ceiling fans. and cheap electric bills.
6. working in my garden--even though I truly don't know what I'm doing out there!
7. sunroof open in the car 24/7
8. summery drinks become more appropriate (mojito, anyone?)
9. flip-flops also become more appropriate. not that I haven't worn them some all winter long...
10. we jump forward an hour and FINALLY I get out of the funk I've been since we "fell back".
(by the way, 3 more posts until my 100th! If you haven't asked me a question...or you want to ask me more...you might want to do that soon!)