Not THAT kind. Come on guys. :-P Was challenged over at Fine Family to do this, so I decided to make it my Top Ten list for the week!
I was given the letter "g", and instructed to come up with 10 things I love that begin with that letter!
1. grass clippings -- the smell of them, at least
2. the color green -- while it's not my favorite, I do seem to use it in my decorating a lot!
3. giada on Food Network -- her recipes are amazing and I have about 3 saved to try very soon!
4. the state of being green -- NOT the same as the color. I love recycling, using my shopping bags and CFL's, drinking from my SIGG instead of plastic water bottles and generally caring around the environment. I truly feel that's a God-given initiative, even if it is trendy these days!
5. green tea -- ok, I need to make a pact that no more of the ten will include the word "green". so in the interest of making this number all about food, here's more things I like: gargonzola cheese, garlic, greek meatloaf, greek anything, gooseberries, ginger, gingerbread, gravy...and grand marnier alcohol!
6. no more of the ten will include the word "green" except for this one...the greenway by my house. Walk, run, jog, bike, walk your dog...it goes all over Nashville and I love it!
7. games -- whether board, card, computer, video or simply word-sparring, I love them all. Anthony is quite pleased with himself for getting me hooked on Halo...
8. german food and culture -- I tend to pay more attention to the irish side of me, but oh I love my german side.
9. grace -- it's saved my life. literally and spiritually.
10. gifts -- giving them is just as good as receiving them. and gift cards are awesome. :0)
Now for the fun -- if you're reading this and your first or last name begins with a C, J, H, A, or K...you're tagged! And your letter is... B.
(please do comment and let me know if you're playing so I can come read your blog!)