eight things I am looking forward to
1. teaching again
2. summer days and the pool
3. football season (yes dear...you read that correctly!)
4. having a regular schedule
5. my hair getting long enough to donate. Mainly so I can have a cute new haircut.
6. a couple of possible trips
7. more regular walks and hikes
eight things I did yesterday
1. went to church
2. walked a dog
3. attended a baby shower
4. listened to live Irish music and enjoyed a cider at the pub
5. snuggled with a bulldog
6. snuggled with a cat to make up for her being jealous of me snuggling the bulldog
7. talked on the phone with my sweet boyfriend :0)
8. sent and received a gazillion texts
eight things I wish I could do
1. draw/paint. Seriously, even my stick figures are unrecognizable.
2. travel more. NYC, Charleston, and the California coastline are calling my name.
3. lose weight without having to work at it...healthily. Yeah, not happening.
4. snap my fingers and have the house cleaned (or even just care more about actually cleaning!)
5. play the cello
6. grow things. my poor garden. I have high hopes this year though!
7. run consistently for longer periods. I'm getting there though!
eight shows I watch on TV
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Criminal Minds
4. Law and Order (all of them)
5. Desperate Housewives
6. CSI (original and NY)
8. The Mentalist
eight people I tag
1. Sara at Grace.Gets.Greater
2. Caitlin at Go Go Gadgett: Gidgett!
3. Brooke at Smart + Strong = Sexy
4. Laura at Catholic Teacher Musings
5. Bethany at HappyascanB
6. Joan at Joan of All Trades
7. Tamela at A Brunette Making it One Day at a Time
8. Whitney at Whitney Inspired
(the last 2 are my two newest followers! yay!)
And I will freely admit that I didn't check to see if any of you had already been tagged, I only checked against Ashley's tag list. And I'm a guilt free tagger, so no worries. I'm not going to stalk your blog until you post this. Probably.