Ten Things I Couldn't Live (as well) Without...the $25 and under edition
(with as much as I hurt myself...it's a VERY necessary item. I don't have it in the medicine cabinet. It lives in my purse, actually.
2. my SIGG water bottle
3. the one-touch can opener my parents gave me a couple of Christmases ago. I thought it was silly until I used it...
4. ThermaCare heat wraps. An ex's mom introduced them to me, and I will forever be grateful. Let's just say that wearing a portable heating pad during certain days is a Godsend.
5. flip-flops. I'm notorious for wearing them in inappropriate temperatures and weather conditions.
6. San Pelligrino water. Aaah.
7. exercise apparel, especially yoga pants and exercise skirts. So cute and comfy!
8. Cadbury mini-eggs. I'm on the prowl to find them during non-Easter times...
9. my tape deck adapter that allows me to play the iPod at top volume in the car
10. Starbucks. Yeah, it's expensive. But on occasion...worth it.