Why do cheerios smell like pee? No, seriously.
I wonder if screaming "SERENITY NOW" would defeat the purpose...
Keeping one's mouth shut is not always as easy as it may seem.
Oh, and Leslie very kindly presented me with another award over the weekend! Here it is:
The rules are:
1. Post the award on your blog, and link to the person who gave you the award.
2. List seven things you love.
3. List seven blogs you love.
4. E-mail or comment on those blogs to let the people know you've given them the award.
My 7 Loves (in no particular order):
1. The amazing people God has placed in my life -- Anthony, my girlfriends, old and dear friends, church family...
3. pictures -- taking, scrapbooking, finding cool ones, etc
4. Trader Joe's
And 7 of my favorite blogs (this is REALLY hard! I'm trying not to repeat any that someone who tagged me chose, or that I have awarded to in the past, so that IS narrowing it down) are:
Catholic Teacher Musings
Grace Gets Greater
Happy As Can B
Looking for Something Deeper
Let Go Laughing
Highheels and Hairbows
And...it has come to my attention in the last few moments that I have been awarded 2 other awards--so it looks like I have another post coming up very, very soon :)